P1-2 Load Cell Sim Racing Pedals
- Ultra Realistic Feeling - Load Cell Sim Racing Pedals that give you an advantage over your competition. Packed with our P1 Pro Throttle, you'll be able to brake deeper and get off the corner faster then your competition.
- Adjustable Brake - Ships with soft and hard springs to give you a wide range of feedback. You're guaranteed to race faster!
- Built To Last - Ships with our Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty. Which means you're completely covered if something goes wrong! We'll fix them and get them working back to their intended use!
Sim Racing Pedal Description
Are you looking to upgrade your sim racing pedals to the next level so you can brake later entering the corner? Modulate your load cell pedals and feel the limit of the tire with these ultra realistic pedals.
Their fully billet aluminum design ensures their longevity and high quality construction. Built to last years to come, these sim racing pedals will continue to win races with you years down the line. Equipped with the highest quality Mavin load cells available on the market to provide a crisp output to your PC. These are the only Load Cell Sim Pedals built in the USA.
Adjust your brake to be either stiff or soft with the two different spring sets provided.
Compatible with Simucube 2 harness. Make sure to select "YES" if you want to plug it into your Simucube.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent Mavin load cell sensor
- Highest Quality SIm Racing Pedal design
- 2-Stage brake cylinder for exact real-life feel
- 9-Way adjustable damper on Throttle to find the exact resistance you like for maximum comfort
- High quality CNC machining for ultimate reliability and performance
- American designed, machined and assembled
- Lifetime Warranty Included
Important Product and Safety Info:
- These Sim Racing pedals are meant to be used on a simulator for computer games. Not for use in real-life in real cars
- Only available via PC for now
Sim Racing Pedal Specifications
- Product Height: 10.5"
- Product Width: 3.125"
- Product Length: 8.625"
- Product Weight: 6LBS
- 9-Way Adjustable Damper
- Real In-Car Throttle Position Sensor
- Product Height: 10.5"
- Product Width: 4.5"
- Product Length: 11.875"
- Product Weight: 7LBS
- 1x P1 Brake Load Cell Sim Racing Pedal
- 1x P1 Throttle Sim Racing Pedal
- 1x Soft Brake Spring Kit
- 1x Stiff Brake Spring Kit
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Load Cell Cables
- 1x Grip Tape Kit
- 1x Pedal Mounting Kit
At Sim Coaches, we build our products to the highest quality possible. It's our full intentions to build the best equipment you're able to buy on the market. Part of building the best equipment comes with true confidence in our ability to do that. That's why we offer LIFETIME WARRANTY on our products. If we didn't have this much trust in what we build, why would we offer such a thing?
You can have confidence in your purchase with us and feel good knowing your Sim Racing pedals are completely covered. To learn more about our "Drive It Like You Stole It" Lifetime Warranty, look for "Lifetime Warranty" on the footer of this site.
Our goal is to always ship products out as fast as we possibly can. Our best estimate is posted under the product.
If you order this sim racing pedal kit, anticipate it taking a few days before we're able to get it out. If you have any questions, we're here to answer them in our Discord or by email at email@example.com.
Orders will still go out in the order they were received. If you need a sim racing pedal set rushed, please send us an email and we'll talk about rushing a set to you.
Engineered after 2 years of research making pedals as realistic as possible. Built to outlast every other piece on your simulator.
Real Brake Feel
Built to mimic the same force it takes to apply the brakes in a real car. Swap your pedal spring sets from soft to hard by swapping springs.
Make these pedals feel exactly the way you prefer under your feet with full adjustability. Change how much they lean, stiffness, and stroke length!
Review of Sim Coaches P1 Pro Pedals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.