Lite Turn-Key Simulator
This racing simulator comes complete with everything you need in order to get out on the track and race instantly!
- Sim Coaches Lite Chassis with Feet
- Sim Coaches P1 Pedals (Load Cell or Hydraulic depending on choice above)
- Simucube 2 Sport Direct Drive Base
- Professional Racing Seat ($800 Allowance)
- Sparco Seat Sliders
- High-End Gaming PC Built In House (Silver, Gold, or Platinum depending on choice above)
- Sim Coaches Billet Monitor Mount with Monitors (Widescreen, 27" Curved, Or 32" Curved depending on choice above)
- Screens we're using on our builds: Widescreen: Asus 49" ROG Strix Gaming Monitor 27" Curved: MIS OPTIX 27" LED Curved 1080P 165hz Gaming Monitor 32" Curved: MSI 32" RGB 1440P 144hz Screen
- 1 Year iRacing Membership Included ($200 Value)
- Assetto Corsa Included ($67 Value)
- FREE Logitech Gaming Headset ($100 Value)
ADD ONS THAT CAN BE INCLUDED TO MAKE YOUR SIMULATOR MORE SPECIAL
- Sim Coaches P1 Pro Handbrake
- SimWorx Sequential Shifter
- Simucube 2 Pro or Simucube 2 Ultimate Direct Drive Base
- PC Speaker System for External Audio
Lifetime Warranty Information
Did you know Sim Coaches hardware comes with a Lifetime Warranty? That's right, you can purchase from us having peace of mind knowing your hardware is going to last a long time.
What does Sim Coaches Lifetime Warranty cover on the full simulators?
Our warranty covers all Sim Coaches hardware. This includes our P1 pedal sets, P1 Handbrake, Sim Coaches Computer builds and Sim Coaches Chassis. The only pieces not includes under Sim Coaches Lifetime Warranty are pieces Sim Coaches does not assemble, like gaming monitors (these are covered under the manufacture warranty) and any other external peripherals you may include on your simulator build that are not "Sim Coaches" brand. Example: Adding SimWorx Sequential Shifter to your simulator would not fall under Sim Coaches Warranty. That would refer to SimWorx Warranty.
Sim Coaches does not cover intentional damage. Obvious intentional damage for replacement will be voided.
Our simulators get freighted to your home. They're packaged extremely well in a crate to ensure nothing will get damaged during shipping. When they show up to your home, they're already ready to be played with. All you'll need to do is find where you want to place it and plug it in! Everything else has already been completed for you.
When you order a unit, it takes 3-4 weeks to fully assemble it and get it sent out to you.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.