P1-2 Pro Hydraulic Sim Racing Pedals
- Visor™ Calibration Software - Calibrate your Hydraulic Sim Racing Pedals to be used for all racing games on your PC.
- No-Leak Hydraulic Technology - P1 Pro Hydraulics are packed with 3X the seals over the competition.
- Extremely Realistic Pedal Feel - Drive more aggressively and beat your competition in and off the corner just by swapping.
- Lifetime Warranty - Highest quality sim racing pedals available on the market backed by the best warranty you'll find. 100% risk free!
Want to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of your competition? Looking to become the world champion of your class?
Feel completely immersed, as if you’re actually sitting behind the wheel of a real race car next time you jump on your sim. Push on these sim racing pedals and replicate the force of a street car, stock car, all the way up to a formula one car.
Sim Coaches Pro Hydraulic Sim Racing Pedals give you more confidence to brake late and accelerate quickly out of the corner making you faster than all the other drivers on track. Build your muscle memory and become faster with every session.
Compatible with Simucube 2 harness. Make sure to select "YES" if you want to plug it into your Simucube.
*This kit is our latest version with ALL updates including our LEAK-PROOF Slave Cylinder!
- Utilize P1 Pro hydraulics for a consistent feeling every time.
- Bias knob to change pedal force on hydraulic Sim Racing pedals.
- 9-Way adjustable damper on Throttle to find the exact resistance you like for maximum comfort.
- High quality CNC machining for ultimate reliability and performance.
- 100% Leak-proof Hydraulics Guaranteed
- Lifetime Warranty Included
Important Product and Safety Info:
- Hydraulic pedals require brake fluid inside of them to operate. Brake fluid can be dangerous if consumed.
- There is no maintenance required on these SimRacing pedals. Once they are bled, they are fully sealed and will maintain their feel.
- These pedals are meant to be used on a simulator for computer games. Not for use in real-life in real cars.
- Only available via PC for now.
- Product Height: 10.5"
- Product Width: 3.125"
- Product Length: 8.625"
- Product Weight: 6LBS
- 9-Way Adjustable Damper
- Product Height: 10.5"
- Product Width: 4.5"
- Product Length: 11.875"
- Product Weight: 7LBS
- Sensor Max: 1000PSI
- Minimum Force: 45LBS of Force
- Maximum Force: 500+ LBS of Force
- Product Thickness: 0.500"
- Product Width: 14.125"
- Product Length: 11.750"
- Product Weight: 4LBS
- 1x P1 Pro Brake Hydraulic Sim Racing Pedal
- 1x P1 Pro Throttle Sim Racing Pedal
- 1x Maximum Adjustment Baseplate
- 1x Heel Stop
- 1x Soft Brake Spring Kit
- 1x Stiff Brake Spring Kit
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Hydraulic Pedal Cables
- 1x Grip Tape Kit
- 1x Pedal Mounting Kit
At Sim Coaches, we build our products to the highest quality possible. It's our full intentions to build the best equipment you're able to buy on the market. Part of building the best equipment comes with true confidence in our ability to do that. That's why we offer LIFETIME WARRANTY on our products. If we didn't have this much trust in what we build, why would we offer such a thing?
You can have confidence in your purchase with us and feel good knowing your pedals are completely covered. To learn more about our "Drive It Like You Stole It" Lifetime Warranty, look for "Lifetime Warranty" on the footer of this site.
Our goal is to always ship products out as fast as we possibly can. You can find the most current estimate under the product title.
If you order this pedal kit, anticipate it taking a few days before we're able to get it out. If you have any questions, we're here to answer them in our Discord or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders will still go out in the order they were received. If you need pedals rushed, please email us and we'll talk about rushing a set.
Sim Coaches hydraulic sim racing pedals have 3X the seals guaranteed to keep all fluids inside.
Review of Sim Coaches P1 Pro Pedals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.