P1-2 Pro Hydraulic Pedals with Maximum Adjustment Baseplate
Want to gain an unfair advantage over the rest of your competition? Looking to become the world champion of your class?
Feel completely immersed, as if you’re actually sitting behind the wheel of a real race car next time you jump on your sim. Push on the pedals and replicate the force of a street car, stock car, all the way up to a formula one car.
Sim Coaches Pro Pedals give you more confidence to brake late and accelerate quickly out of the corner making you faster than all the other drivers on track. Build your muscle memory and become faster with every session.
This set is for drivers who already have a clutch on their steering wheel and don't need a clutch pedal.
✔️ Fully adjustable hydraulic pedal pressure with a range of 45 - 500LBS + of force to replicate your favorite racing car with the turn of a knob.
✔️ 9-way pressure throttle dampener helps maintain traction when accelerating making you faster.
✔️ Adjust the pedal angle to relieve your ankle of stress or pain during those long races.
✔️ High quality Wilwood master and slave cylinders give you a realistic and consistent feel with every single push.
✔️ Build your muscle memory and become much more consistent after being able to feel like real life.
✔️ FREE hydraulic bleed before they leave our shop making them completely plug and play!
Features and Benefits:
- Utilize Wilwood hydraulics for a consistent feeling every time.
- Bias knob to change pedal force on hydraulic pedals.
- 9-Way adjustable dampener on Throttle to find the exact resistance you like for maximum comfort.
- High quality CNC machining for ultimate reliability and performance.
Important Product and Safety Info:
- Hydraulic pedals require brake fluid inside of them to operate. Brake fluid can be dangerous if consumed.
- There is no maintenance required on these pedals. Once they are bled, they are fully sealed and will maintain their feel.
- These pedals are meant to be used on a simulator for computer games. Not for use in real-life in real cars.
- Only available via PC for now.
- Product Height: 10.5"
- Product Width: 3.125"
- Product Length: 8.625"
- Product Weight: 6LBS
- Product Height: 10.5"
- Product Width: 4.5"
- Product Length: 11.875"
- Product Weight: 7LBS
- Sensor Max: 1000PSI
- Minimum Force: 45LBS of Force
- Maximum Force: 500+ LBS of Force
- Product Thickness: 0.500"
- Product Width: 14.125"
- Product Length: 11.750"
- Product Weight: 4LBS
What's In the Box:
- 1x P1 Brake Pedal
- 1x P1 Throttle Pedal
- 1x Maximum Adjustment Baseplate
- 1x Heel Stop
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Hydraulic Pedal Cables
- 1x Grip Tape Kit
- 1x Pedal Mounting Kit
We keep all our products in stock unless otherwise noted on the site. After you place your order, we'll have it to the shipping center within 1-3 business days. (Unless purchased expedited shipping) All our packages are insured incase there is any problems during shipping. If you do have shipping problems, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get everything solved.
Typical shipping time is 5-7 business days in the United States and 10-15 on International orders. If you want faster shipping we have it available.
Our return policy is simple. If within the first 30 day's of you playing with your products you're not satisfied, just send us an email to email@example.com and we'll process your refund no questions asked. You aren't locked in. Play with them, feel them, see how you like them and if they don't meet your expectations let us know.